Welcome to Finley Experience

This website is dedicated to LGBT folks who are surviving in this crazy world.

What's good for one isn't necessarily good for another.

Attempting to control the hearts and souls of the masses through force and injustice only forces the seeds of dissension to grow. History has taught this lesson repeatedly. Perhaps, we'll learn the lesson this time.

01 December 2010

If The HRC isn't Groovy, I Don't Know What Is

Okay, so, when I checked my email earlier I found this gem. I know I'm silly, but whoever the HRC tech person may be, well, "how you doin'?" Thanks for making my day.

I haven't done much towards adding groups or people onto any of the social medias I have accounts with. Basically, with school, the novel, life, and work, hey, you know how it goes, I don't have a staff, it's just me.

Anyway, dear readers, I thought you might get a kick out of the email too! I got a myspace friend request from Matthew McConaughey, but I forgot to make a screen shot of it. Did you know that if you don't accept a myspace friend request in a timely manner it'll just disappear? That one made me laugh too. I didn't approve Matthew McConaughey's friend request fast enough, it disappeared. I had to go back and request him. Perhaps it's just me, I don't know that it was Matthew McConaughey or his social media director, but I thought it was groovy. Just a little ray of sunshine. That's alright.

Peace my friends!

Twitter

HumanRightsCampaign (@HRC) is now following your tweets (@MFinley80) on Twitter.

Aidsribbon_logo-facebook_normal
HumanRightsCampaign
@HRC
Washington, DC
Bio The Human Rights Campaign is America’s largest civil rights organization working to achieve lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) equality.
2,737 2,051 24,259
tweets following followers

You and @HRC both follow 3 users:

You follow 3 users who follow @HRC:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel like adding to the discussion? Have a question? Please feel free to leave a comment.

Some Nights by FUN


(*Please Note: We the People of the United States of America are citizens of a Constitutional Republic, a.k.a. The Republic. We are not a direct democracy like some believe. By the Constitution, we are a Representative Democracy. We elect representation to defend the Constitution and the People. We placed our faith with government in the people, not in monarchs, not in career politicians, but in the People.

You want changes? Then, it is time for you to take an active interest in the good of the Republic. Do not leave governance to career politicians. Run for office. Vote for third, fourth, and fifth parties.)

This November vote them all out!
Clean Out Congress or Bust!

Take Me to Church by Hozier


* 26 JUNE 2015 * LGBT Rights Victory *
read the Supreme Court's opinion:

Dudeism

What Would the Dude Do?