Welcome to Finley Experience

This website is dedicated to LGBT folks who are surviving in this crazy world.

What's good for one isn't necessarily good for another.

Attempting to control the hearts and souls of the masses through force and injustice only forces the seeds of dissension to grow. History has taught this lesson repeatedly. Perhaps, we'll learn the lesson this time.

02 August 2008

Talk About Craziness

I absolutely can't wait for the day when I can bust loose with all the things I've been holding back. Self-censorship is a real bitch. One of the things I miss about the Navy is being able to cuss out stupid fuckers. I risked demotion, EMI, Captain's Mast and the Old Man's punishments, but at least I still had my job after telling off someone when they needed it. This private sector puritanical language can be considered nothing less than an affront to FREEDOM OF SPEECH. Politically Correct language requirements are ILLEGAL: as in assualting an American citizens Constitutional Rights. Saying FUCK is not a crime. I might not want to hear foul language, I might not appreciate being cussed out, but I recognize my fellow citizens rights to speech. I'm warning the entire planet...watch the fuck out, there's going to be a day when some stupid fuck is an asshole at just the wrong moment and I'm going to say the hell with this private-sector-politically-correct-self-censorship-whimpy-ass-bullshit-fascist-regime-corporate-sponsered-stupidity. And I'm going to cuss like the sailor I used to be at the fool who crossed me at just the wrong time. I wont get violent, no, I'll carry my suddenly burdenless bucket of cuss words out the front door, leaving a trail of spectators murmuring in my pissed off dust.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel like adding to the discussion? Have a question? Please feel free to leave a comment.

Some Nights by FUN


(*Please Note: We the People of the United States of America are citizens of a Constitutional Republic, a.k.a. The Republic. We are not a direct democracy like some believe. By the Constitution, we are a Representative Democracy. We elect representation to defend the Constitution and the People. We placed our faith with government in the people, not in monarchs, not in career politicians, but in the People.

You want changes? Then, it is time for you to take an active interest in the good of the Republic. Do not leave governance to career politicians. Run for office. Vote for third, fourth, and fifth parties.)

This November vote them all out!
Clean Out Congress or Bust!

Take Me to Church by Hozier


* 26 JUNE 2015 * LGBT Rights Victory *
read the Supreme Court's opinion:

Dudeism

What Would the Dude Do?